The Civilian Personnel Liaison Officer manages the civilian human resources program at U.S. Naval Hospital Okinawa in conjunction with the Navy Human Resources Office (HRO) located at Bldg 3596, Kadena AB, Okinawa.
The Civilian Liaison Officer
- Coordinates, prepares, and submits personnel action requests to recruit, promote, and reassign civilian employees.
- Provides guidance to managers, supervisors, and civilian employees regarding the resolution of civilian personnel issues.
- To directly support the mission of U.S. Naval Hospital Okinawa by intervening on behalf of its managers, supervisors, and employees, to resolve civilian personnel issues thereby allowing the staff to focus on its primary mission.
- To provide fair, equal, and courteous service to all of its customers all of the time. The office is committed to providing superb customer service to all customers.
- Process actions and resolve issues in an accurate and timely manner.
DSN: 315- 646-7849/7720/7717
Calling from off-base: 098-971-7849/7720/7717
RM 4E0419, 4th Floor
Employment Web Resources: