In order to be eligible to volunteer at U.S. Naval Hospital Okinawa, Japan you must:
- Be at least 18 year of age
- Be a SOFA status ID card holder
- Be a U.S. citizen
To volunteer, you must complete the following:
- Red Cross New Volunteer application
- Attend ARC Orientation (contact our office for orientation dates)
- OR contact our hospital office at 646-9985 to learn about specific opportunities
American Red Cross:
646-WELL opt 9, opt 2
First Floor, West Wing
The American Red Cross manages the hospital’s volunteer program and welcomes you to volunteer your time and energy. The hospital Red Cross office is a satellite of the main office located on Camp Foster.
The American Red Cross on Camp Foster can be reached at 645-3800.